Natvia: The only alternative to sugar



I read a number of reviews on this product and simply could not believe the responses and raving reviews I had read.



Picked myself up a packet of Natvia and couldn't be happier! You can read more about it at www.Natvia.com but here is the just of it:


Natvia is a 100% NATURAL sweetener that comes from a plant named Stevia.


It is 95% lower in calories than sugar and is Low in GI and Carbohydrates.


I had been using other sweetness (Equal mainly) but was longing to try a Natural alternative (as part of quitting processed sugar should include avoiding other processed foods/goods).


Natvia is a life safer if you have a sweet tooth! When baking, you can simply replace the sugar and have you cake and eat it to, so to speak.


More recipes using Natvia coming to this blog, but in the meantime, their website has a few wonderful sugar free sweet treats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment